Thursday, January 17, 2008

27 Dresses



I love Katherine Heigl.

Not only is she hilarious as Izzy in Grey's Anatomy but her recent flicks that I've seen like Knocked Up and 27 Dresses killed me haha. I love going to the movies and laughing my ass off, with no need in the world to shutup because no one can help themselves either.

What I also love about this movie was James Marsden. I always thought he was handsome but ever since I saw him in Hairspray and a particular drunken scene in this movie where he and Katherine are dancing on top of a bar singing, "Bennie and the Jets" made him sooo cute!

The movie is about the saga of a woman who's always a bridesmaid and never a bride.


All I have to say is that watching this movie is a must. Just to see the different dresses brides can force their bridesmaids wear is hilarious. Most of them are themed weddings, so imagine the visuals lmao.

It is another romantic comedy, but I can't help but watch them. At times it does seem too predictable but there are too many scenes where you'll be howling haha.


Just watch it.

No comments: