Thursday, January 17, 2008

Karaoke.

You don't have to be Asian to love it.

A few nights ago, I was forced to listen to a friend's rendition of "I will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. Can i just say, my ears have only just stopped bleeding!

The scene took place in my lounge. I was surrounded by two of my favourite people, my cousin Randell and a friend who shall remain anonymous for safety reasons. My admiration and respect for those two people quickly died as i endured hours of out-of-tune voices. Also, the love that i once had for songs such as; "Crocodile Rock" , "You are my Sunshine" and "My Heart will Go On" is gone. All in all, the only thing that mattered to me was that i kicked ass with a score of 97, thanks to the Bangles.

If you think you can beat me, get ready for an ASS-WHOOPING!

p.s Karaoke nights are nightly at my crib.
$10 Entry

Please bring your best voices (or at least what you think is) and ear plugs are recommended.

CIAO

No comments: